Tuesday 17 September 2013

Round 5- Henshaw

 photo HenshawRound5.jpg

Narrated by Marie .

 photo HenshawRound5-2.jpg

 photo HenshawRound5-3.jpg
Okay, so, my children, lovely and everything but why do they insist on tormenting each other? It always ends in tears. Always.

 photo HenshawRound5-4.jpg

I have to admit, Josh is the quietest out of the three of them. I think he takes after his Uncle Christopher.

 photo HenshawRound5-5.jpg
I decided it was time they knew their father. Max has two older daughters but I was still surprised at how good he was with the triplets. Despite drowning in debt whilst he tries to get his business up and running properly he still sends money for the kids each week.

 photo HenshawRound5-6.jpg
Xavier was quick to join his cousins at school, thankfully! Things are so much easier with only one infant in the house!

 photo HenshawRound5-8.jpg

 photo HenshawRound5-11.jpg
Speaking of Lauren, she barely made it to toddlerhood before my dad passed away. It's times like these that i'm glad we have a house full of kids. They give you a reason to get up in the morning.

 photo HenshawRound5-9.jpg

 photo HenshawRound5-10.jpg

 photo HenshawRound5-12.jpg
We're lucky that the older ones can entertain themselves for a while, leaving Elise and I to look after Lauren.

Outtake:

 photo HenshawRound5-outtake.jpg
Michael left a bit of money to each of his relatives. I think we can safely say Xavier was his favourite!

Notes: It's taken me ages to get this posted, things have been hectic here. I've still got 4 updates to post over the next day or so and then i'll be caught up with gameplay!

No comments:

Post a Comment