Wednesday 18 September 2013

Round 5- Mason 2

 photo Mason2.jpg

Narrated by Allie Mason.  photo Mason2-2.jpg

 photo Mason2-3.jpg
I am so glad to finally be out of college and living on my own. Dad said I would be welcome home but I really wanted to stand on my own two feet and have my own place. There's plenty of room in my house for me to practice my magic and i'm right next door to my best friend, Ramona.

 photo Mason2-4.jpg
It's great being right next door to Ramona. We're both single, so apart from when we're both at work, we can hang out whenever we like without men getting in the way. I can't speak for Ramona, but i'm not looking to settle down with anybody at the moment, i've got bigger fish to fry.

 photo Mason2-5.jpg
I got a job but it's a little shady so don't tell dad. He's always been so squeaky clean, especially after we were burgled. It was that night that brought this kind of career to my attention. It's exciting, thrilling and I love the adrenaline rush that comes with this job.

 photo Mason2-6.jpg
Well, loved. I made a wrong decision and got fired. I'm keeping my eyes open for a similar job, planning birthday parties for little kids just doesn't cut it for me.

Notes: Allie spent her time this round either at her cauldron and spell book, with Ramona or at work. The idea with her getting a job in the criminal career track is purely to try and fulfill her lifetime want. I do however like the way her family was the first to be burgled in Autumn Shore and her dad is still furious over it so it works out well. I doubt he would be happy if he knew what Allie was up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment